Support Our Partner Non-Profit

On December 1, 2017, Greater Great Falls will be hosting a community wide movie night.  They will show the movie the Polar Express.  This is a free event and open to the public.  There will be hot chocolate, cookies and popcorn.  They will also be giving out door prizes.  Please come out and support this great event.  Remember to bring your own lawn chairs because there is no seating outside the First Baptist Family Life Center.  The movie will begin at 6:00PM but come out early to see performances from the GFE Chorus and recorder club! 

Our goal is to make a significant impact on not only our clients, but the community as a whole.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon



Our mission is to provide service, referrals and assistance to the people in our community in a Christ like way. 


802 Dearborn St

Great Falls, SC 29055


Mail to: 


PO Box 424

Great Falls, SC 29055



Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency(State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard or hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.